Lay's is releasing eight new potato chip flavors inspired by popular regional dishes across the United States. The new bags will be available in grocery stores from July 30 to September 23--but will only be available in the region where the flavor was inspired by. (If you're really ambitious about trying all eight, you can buy a variety pack at lays.com).
Alongside the new releases, Lay’s is also bringing back some old regional favorites for a limited-time, including Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries, Ketchup, and Wavy Fried Green Tomato.
Here are the flavors and the regions that inspired them:
- New England Lobster Roll (Northeast)
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice (Mid-Atlantic)
- Pimento Cheese (Southeast)
- Cajun Spice (Central Gulf)
- Deep Dish Pizza (Heartland and Mid-America)
- Fried Pickles with Ranch (Midwest)
- Chile Con Queso (Texoma, Mountain, Southern California)
- Thai Sweet Chili (Pacific Northwest)