- This is like something straight out of a horror movie. A woman in England was being kept awake at night by the sounds of children singing nursery rhymes.
- Sometimes she'd hear the chants sporadically, other times over and over for hours.
- The eerie sounds were so haunting that she called her city council to investigate and it turns out she wasn't crazy either.
- A local business programmed the sounds into their alarm system to ward off thieves, which, even scarier, was malfunctioning thanks to spiders crawling on the sensors.
- What would be the scariest thing to hear at night? Which horror movie has frightened you the most?
Content Goes Here