September has officially begun, so here are five things to look forward to this month:
1. The first day of fall is September 23rd.
2. A TON of TV shows are returning, including "Dancing With the Stars" on the 16th...the 9th Season of the FX show "American Horror Story" on the 18th...NBC's "The Voice" on the 23rd...Season 17 of "NCIS" and Season 4 of "This Is Us" on the 24th...and the 2nd Season of "The Masked Singer" on the 25th.
And if you're into award shows, "The Emmys" will air on Fox on September 22nd.
3. Some movies hitting theaters include "IT Chapter Two" on September 5th..."Rambo: Last Blood" and the "Downton Abbey" movie on September 20th...and the kids film "Abominable" on September 27th.
4. In sports, the NFL season gets under way this Thursday, September 5th, with the Chicago Bears hosting the Green Bay Packers on NBC. Opening Day for the Bills, of course, is on Sunday!!
5. And finally, the holidays: The big one was Labor Day yesterday...hopefully you had a nice three-day weekend. Some other days you might feel like celebrating are:
National Cheese Pizza Dayon September 5th
Video Games Dayon September 12th
Guacamole Dayon the 16th
Cheeseburger Dayon the 18th
Talk Like a Pirate Dayon the 19th
and National Drink Beer Day on September 28th.
Photo Credit: Getty Images