As we get older it’s only common for our bodies to start aching a little bit more, and apparently it doesn’t take much for folks to start experiencing physical pain.
A new study finds:
- One of the most common causes of general pain among people is simply sleeping funny or in a weird position, something 41% of people have experienced.
- 32% say they experience pain simply from sitting for too long, while 23% using the stairs causes them aches.
Many daily household chores are also huge sources of aches and pains, including:
- Doing laundry (40%)
- Heavy lifting (39%)
- Mowing the lawn/yard work (36%)
- Carrying groceries (36%)
- Picking up a child (27%)
And for a lot of people, that pain is so bad they’ll do anything not to have to experience it again.
- Close to 60% of people say they’d give up their favorite food or TV show for a full year if it meant eliminating aches and pains.
- 59% who are willing to make sacrifices to alleviate pain believe it’s totally worth it.
Read more --> SWNS Digital
Photo Credit: Getty Images