• In-N-Out Burger’s not-so-secret menu. While In-N-Out is transparent about the restaurant’s “secret” menu — which is just a list of popular custom orders — casual customers may not know you can get a 4x4 burger consisting of four beef patties and four cheese slices. Other popular orders include a grilled cheese, a “protein style” burger with lettuce instead of buns and the “Animal style” burger, which includes a mustard-cooked beef patty.
• Burger King. The restaurant goes big with the “Suicide Burger,” a four-patty cheeseburger with bacon and sauce. You can also order Frings — a combination of onion rings and fries.
Five Guys. If the burgers and fries are getting old, treat yourself to the restaurant's very own patty melt. At Five Guys, you can add a beef patty to a grilled cheese sandwich for a spin on a classic, according to MSN.
• Taco Bell. If you ask your local Taco Bell employee to prepare “The Hulk” for you, they might stare blankly. It might be more effective to ask for a bean-and-cheese burrito with guacamole to transform a regular meal into, well, a green one. Other secret menu items include the Incredible Hulk — with even more ingredients — and a loaded Superman burrito.
• Chick-fil-A. While spokesperson Amanda Hannah said in an email to USA TODAY that team members "may occasionally experiment with recipes in the kitchen," the company cannot confirm that chicken quesadillas — a commonly discussed non-menu item at Chick-fil-A — are available.
• Chipotle. Typically, standing in a Chipotle line is an internal battle of burrito or bowl, but there are a few more options to throw into the mix, BuzzFeed reports. You can get a regular quesadilla from the menu, or you can fill a quesadilla with your favorite burrito fillings for a hybrid. The opposite option would be a quesarito, or a burrito that replaces the tortilla with a cheese quesadilla.
• McDonalds. If you're having a tough time deciding between a McFlurry and an apple pie, two classic McDonald's desserts, you can combine the two by ordering an Apple Pie McFlurry.
• Wendy’s. The Grand Slam, also referred to as the Meat Cube, because the burger with four beef patties resembles a cube of meat thanks to each patty’s square shape.
• Subway. The next time you have to choose between pizza or sandwiches, don’t. The “pizza sub” is available at select restaurants in the U.S., but you can get one if you order a sandwich with pepperoni, marinara sauce and cheese, which is available at every Subway location.