Kissing comes in endless varieties, which is why BuzzFeed has just complied a fun list all about the seven types of kisses you've definitely had in your life. Here are the seven smooches that are probably on your pucker list:
- The Lil' Peck: So cute! So sweet! So refreshing!
- The Full-Face Attack: When your mouths are both opened as wide as they can possibly go and fitted into each other's like suction cups, like you're trying to give each other simultaneous mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- The First French Kiss: That awkward kiss where you don't really know what you're doing so you just kind of open your mouth while the other person rubs their tongue all over your mouth and teeth and spit ends up everywhere.
- The Tongue Expedition: Your standard fully-shoving-your-tongue-in-the-other-person's-mouth kiss.
- The Bite-n-Stretch: In which you turn your partner's lips into a chew toy in between smooches.
- The Closed-Mouth Only: This series of quick kisses involves never opening your mouth. You just keep kissin' those pursed lips. Why? No one knows.
- The Elderly Relative: This is a kiss we all know too well. They want to kiss you on the lips; you want them to kiss you on the cheek. And so it goes.