The entertainment industry delivered more drama than ever in 2017. Here are the 14 biggest headlines to emerge over the year, according to Entertainment Tonight:
- Beyonce announces that she's pregnant with twins.
- Movie stars Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway mistakenly named La La Land instead of Moonlight while presenting the award for Best Picture.
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star Mama June loses over 300 pounds.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner finally file for divorce.
- Bachelor in Paradise is shut down amid "allegations of misconduct."
- Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian's feud goes nuclear.
- Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller is sentenced to one year and one day in federal prison for bankruptcy fraud.
- Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are all expecting... allegedly.
- Taylor Swift returns to the music scene with her new album Reputation.
- Selena Gomez gets a kidney transplant.
- A terror attack results in the deaths of 22 people leaving Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester, U.K.
- A gunman opens fire at Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing 58 people.
- The Harvey Weinstein scandal breaks. Kevin Spacey, Matt Lauer and more powerful men are also accused of sexual misconduct.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get engaged.
MORE: ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
2. Movie stars Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway mistakenly named La La Land instead of Moonlight while presenting the award for Best Picture.
3. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star Mama June loses over 300 pounds.
Taylor Swift returns to the music scene with her new album Reputation.
Selena Gomez gets a kidney transplant.
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
A terror attack results in the deaths of 22 people leaving Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester, U.K.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get engaged.
Prince Harry and Ms. Markle meet crowds who have gathered outside the National Justice Museum in Nottingham. pic.twitter.com/apONYppYb2— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) December 1, 2017