Friends aired from 1994 to 2004, and it's fair to say that technology has come a long way since then. Here are 10 things from the beloved sitcom that would be unbelievable in this day and age, courtesy of BuzzFeed (check out the full list at the link):
- When Chandler was the only one who had a laptop and he was super excited about how "high tech" it was.
- When Ross actually went catalog shopping and had to call and order something.
- When Rachel left a drunk voicemail for Ross instead of some regrettable texts.
- When Monica and Chandler had to merge their CD collections when they got married.
- When Joey was mad at Ross because he taped over an episode of Baywatch with "some show about bugs."
- When the gang ran out of gas and they had no clue where they were because GPS wasn't a thing.
- When Rachel gave Chandler a hypnosis cassette tape that would supposedly help him quit smoking.
- When Rachel and Monica freaked out because they accidentally erased Ross's answering machine.
- When they had to worry about catching a cab right away because they couldn't just call an Uber.
- When a blind date was actually a blind date because you couldn't look them up on social media beforehand.
THE COMPLETE LIST IS HERE....painful