Photo Credit: Getty Images
Not getting the results you want on dating apps? You might want to spend some time over the holidays tweaking your profile so you’ll get better matches. Here are a few things you can do to improve yours so 2018 will be your year for dating success.Update that one photo you've had on your profile forever - Doesn’t matter how much you love that pic from your trip to Paris three years ago, your dating profile photos should be recent.
- Mix up the order of your photos - Rotating your photos frequently can boost your chances of matching with someone like you who’s happy to see a fresh face. Tinder’s Smart Photos feature will do this for you, it tests which of your pictures gives you the best results and periodically picks a new one to show first.
- Swap the emoji bio for actual words - You should be able to communicate more than pink double heart and wine glass emoji. Even if the only words you use are a quote from your favorite song or movie, it’s a start.
- List your job or school - This small detail tells people more about you.
- Play around with your settings every now and then - Widening your location radius or changing your age preferences can give you a whole new pool of potential matches.
- Splurge on the paid version of your preferred dating app - Pay for the premium version of your dating app and you’re bound to boost your chances of finding better matches with the added features you’ll get.
- Technology is only going to keep getting better - So if you haven’t even looked at your dating app profile since you set it up two years ago, spend some time working on it and you’ll get better matches in 2018.
Read more --> Elite Daily