Photo Credit: Getty Images
You love Amazon Prime for the free two-day delivery, but you might not know about some of the other perks of the subscription. Here are some sweet Prime membership benefits you don’t want to miss out on.
- Get cash back at Whole Foods – If you have an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa, get 5% cash back on grocery runs at Whole Foods, as well as 5% cash back on Amazon purchases.
- Try a sample before purchasing a full-size product – Amazon’s new Prime Samples program lets you buy a $2 to $4 sample of items like beauty products, food and beverages, sports nutrition, and personal care items. And then you get a credit for the cost of the sample to use when you buy the full-size.
- Get reimbursed when your deliveries are late – If your package isn’t on time, use the late-delivery refund policy to get a refund and you may even qualify for a free month of Amazon Prime.
- Get rewards for choosing no-rush shipping - Don’t need your package right now? Choose no-rush shipping at checkout and Amazon will give you a reward credit to use on eBooks, Instant Video movies, Prime Pantry and more. And you still get your package within six business days.
- Read to your heart's desire for free – You used to be limited to one free Kindle book per month from the “Editor’s Picks” list, but now Prime members can read unlimited books, magazines, and comics using the Kindle app.
- Store unlimited photos – Your phone can’t hold all those pics, so Prime members can use Amazon’s cloud storage for free and there’s no limit!
- Watch exclusive binge-worthy shows – Prime Video has movies and shows including “Inside Amy Schumer” and HBO’s entire back catalog.