A new survey found 54% of parents in the U.S. think they're more relaxed about the rules than their parents were. And only 52% said their kids have a curfew. The most common time is 8:30 PM.
Besides a curfew, here are the ten most common"rules of the house"parents have for their kids:
1. Always say "please" and "thank you." 50% said it's a rule in their home.
2. Always be kind, 49%.
3. Before you can play, you have to finish your homework, 48%.
4. Always put things back where you found them, 46%. That's also the #1 rule kids BREAK, according to the survey.
5. Clean the table after dinner, 46%.
6. Having dinner together as a family, 44%.
7. No phones at the table, 41%.
8. Help carry the groceries in, 37%.
9. No yelling in the house, 36%.
10. You can't go to bed angry, 34%.
Read more --> SWNS
Photo Credit: Getty Images