Father's Day is nice. As a dad myself, I appreciate the effort my wife and son make. Now he's only 4 years old, so EVERYTHING he makes at this point is ADORABLE. For everyone else though looking for the right gift for Father's Day this year, SWNS Digital did a study to help you out.
Here are the top things dads ACTUALLY want for Father's day. It's actually pretty simple stuff.
- Taking in a ball game with the family (38%)
- An ice cold beer or two (35%)
- A cheaper, practical gift (socks, tie, etc.) (35%)
- Glass of wine (34%)
- Watch whatever I want on TV (34%)
- Glass of whiskey (29%)
- A physical, expensive gift (apple watch, etc.) (29%)
I'm a particularly big fan of the Whiskey, ball game and watching whatever I want. Honestly, time is what I really always want. To sleep in, and do things at my own pace. That's really it.
Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads out there! More about this here: SWNS Digital
Here's my peanut and me...