Feel like you've done some WEIRD things with money over the past 10 months? Yeah, it's not just you.
64% of Americans say they regret not handling their money better last year, according to a new survey. And here are the eight bad financial habits we've picked up during the pandemic:
1. Impulse buying things we don't need, 51%.
2. Paying for subscription services we don't use anymore, 44%.
3. Not comparing prices to look for a better deal, 35%.
4. Only paying the minimum balance on credit cards, 35%.
5. Not paying attention to our credit score, 32%.
6. Not sticking to a budget, 31%.
7. Missing credit card or bill payments, 18%.
8. Not doing enough saving, 15%.
Read more --> The Sun
Photo Credit: Getty Images