WARNING: This could happen to your child!

We got tipped off recently by a listener who had to take her child to the ER after he ate very common candy.

She wrote:  As most of you know we spent our night in the children's hospital. The cause Chemical poisoning!!!! My son ingested half a container of these chemical bombs and his body was poisoned. His belly filled with air to the point of such pain he vomited 4x and then passed out. Please don't let your babies have these and READ your food packages!!!! I do not buy these and was unaware he got them from a visitor!  So, watch what your babies put in their bodies... sooo scary!

On top of the Ice Breakers, he had soda!  That's where the real problem occurred.  This is what it did inside his little belly!

The Mayor Pete Kennedy

The Mayor Pete Kennedy

Want to know more about The Mayor Pete Kennedy? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Mix 100.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here